Paytm was created back in 2010. Vijay Shekhar Sharma created that company. Initially, the creator planned to develop a platform for replenishing DTH accounts and prepaid mobile communications. After only three years, the plans changed, and the company also began to carry out postpaid payments for fixed and mobile phones and data transfer cards. Further, starting in 2017, Paytm became the first application in India, with an audience of over 100 million users.
In 2014, they finally launched their Paytm e-wallet, which was initially supported only by Uber and Indian Railways. Now it can be used to pay for many things, from cinema or theater tickets to making deposits for virtual cricket betting.
Today, the service is one of the most popular in the betting market in Asia. Users conduct various transactions through this operator daily. Also, cricket betting fans use it to fund their balance on virtual betting platforms. Paytm has integrated with cricket betting apps to simplify virtual transactions for online players.
At the moment, you can top up your betting account via Paytm on almost any Indian betting site. The operator is available all over the country. The main Paytm advantages are speed and security. And also, you will be able to make a deposit in the national currency – rupees. Besides, Paytm options are easy to use and manage, and depositing funds costs nothing.
Paytm Deposit Services
The Paytm payment system was created so that users can make various payments on the go, using only their mobile phones. Today, this operator is pretty famous in India, especially in the casinos and betting space.
The company is engaged in the financial IT field and e-commerce payment systems with headquarters in Uttar Pradesh. Paytm is currently available in 11 Indian languages, and offers virtual services such as bill payments, mobile phone top-ups, in-store transactions, and as a way to fund your account on cricket betting websites.
Banks That Support Paytm Payments Online
Paytm has gained particular popularity in the gambling market, as well as betting. Therefore, local banks also support the service, allowing customers to make transfers through it.
In 2022, almost every operating bank in India will accept payments via Paytm. The number of bank branches is over 160, and some of them are the most extensive banking institutions in India.
The most famous Indian banks supporting the payment service are ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, Indian State Bank, National Bank of Punjab, Kotak Mahindra Bank, and some others.
Do Paytm Deposits charge Fees?
Indian gamblers fund their Paytm wallets free of charge in case they use any banking tool, except for credit cards. If you put money on the Paytm balance with a credit card, a commission of up to 2.5% of the depositing sum is charged.
Paytm banking method does not charge you any fees for making payments, including depositing money on the Paytm betting site. In addition, there is no commission for sending funds from one Paytm wallet to another.
Although, if you are going to transfer some cash from your Paytm account to a bank account, you will be charged a 5% fee.
How to Make Deposits with Paytm
If you decide to top up your betting account through the Paytm service, follow these simple steps:
Download the Paytm app to your device
To deposit money with the Paytm service, you should load the Paytm app for Android or iPhone from Google Play or Apple App Store.
Create an account
Next, open the app and pick Create an account option. If you do not have access to a mobile device, enter the official Paytm site from any browser and choose the registration button there.
Type in personal data
Then, you have to provide up-to-date information with your mobile phone number to finish the sign-up procedure. For that, you will receive a unique code on your mobile phone.
Fund your Paytm wallet
Now, it’s time to top up your deposit account balance.
Enter your account
Open your profile using your email and password. Next, pick the Add Money button and add money in a way you prefer (via a bank account, debit or credit cards, or another virtual method).
Enter your details
Confirm the transaction by providing valid information.
Use Paytm operator for betting
From now on, you can make deposits on the Indian betting sites using your Paytm wallet.
Withdraw Process with Paytm
If you have already replenished your balance via Paytm, you will quickly cope with the withdrawal of funds.
Keep in mind that, as in the case of deposits, some betting sites may set a minimum withdrawal limit, which varies.
The withdrawal of funds will be shown in your balance within 24-48 hours. The first few withdrawal operations may be free, but after reaching a particular number (3-5), the operator may charge some fee.
Account verification will be launched and a government ID proof is required before you can cash out your funds.
The withdrawal process goes in a standard way:
- go to the bookmaker’s website and log in to your account;
- check the balance to learn exactly how much money you have in your account;
- go to the Withdrawal section;
- pick the Paytm payment service;
- specify the amount to withdraw (it cannot exceed the size of the current balance);
- now you will be redirected to the payment service page and then follow the instructions on the screen;
- after confirming the operation, wait for the funds to be credited to your card or wallet.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Making a Paytm Deposit at a Betting Site?
If you choose Paytm for your betting experience, be aware of its pros and cons. Here they are:
- Bettors replenish the balance on the bookmaker’s website using this service without commission.
- The payment instrument supports the national currency of India – rupees.
- This operator operates legally because the Reserve Bank of India strictly regulates it.
- The high commission when withdrawing funds from a Paytm wallet to a bank account is approximately 4%.
- Setting up an account may take less time due to strict verification and KYC flow.
Start Depositing with Paytm for Cricket Betting
Before making a deposit at the betting platform with Paytm, make sure the site supports transfers in this way. If you found Paytm on the list, then here is the instruction for you on how to deposit your betting account:
- Log in to your cricket betting account and enter the “Deposits” section.
- Then, view a list of different ways to top up an account and find Paytm.
- Type in the amount you want to deposit to your betting balance.
- After that, you will be redirected to the Paytm platform, where you should enter valid credentials and confirm the current transaction.
- Then, take a screenshot of the payment you just made, as you may need to upload it to the site as proof (in some cases).
- That is it, and the depositing sum will be shown in your betting account after final confirmation.
Betting Sites that Accept Paytm in India
Today most Indian betting websites accept Paytm service for depositing and withdrawing. Some of the famous Paytm platforms are:
150% Up To ₹30,000
500% Bonus Up to ₹75,000
100% Up To ₹20,000
100% Bonus Up to ₹20 000
100% Bonus Up To ₹2,500
100% Bonus Up to ₹2,500
100% Bonus Up to ₹10,000
100% Bonus Up to 3,000 INR
100% Bonus up to 25.000 INR
60% Bonus Up to ₹30,000