betting sites that accept google pay
Google Pay is a relatively recently launched service that helps you quickly make a deposit or withdraw funds from your betting site account. In fact, this is the integration of Android Pay and Google Wallet, which has absorbed the best features of both services.
Google Pay is also easy to learn and use. All you need is to create an account and add your bank card details to the system. At the same time, it is one of the most secure services since financial data is not transferred to third parties. The system allows you to create a strong PIN password that can protect your data from unauthorized access.
In addition, the system has a number of built-in mandatory security rules that must be followed. For example, your mobile device should come with the screen lock option enabled. This measure is necessary in order to prevent the implementation of transactions from a stolen device.
In this review, you can learn about the top online bookmakers available for Indian bettors, which cooperate with Google Pay, the main advantages of this payment processor, and the main points of its use.
About Google Pay Payment
This is the Google paid-buy mobile payment service for contactless transactions. With its help, users have the opportunity to send or receive funds from their mobile phones and tablets that run on the Android operating system. The service offers advanced authentication options: through a fingerprint, eye scan, PIN code, biometrics, and so on.
During operation, the service uses a near-field connection (NFC) to receive and transmit card data with support for two-factor authentication. At the time of writing, this payment processor is integrated almost in all online bookmakers and is popular among the most part of the betting site’s audience.
Below, you can check the main features of the Google Pay service.
|Year of establishment||2015|
|Service type||Electronic wallet,Payment system|
|Processing tax||For free|
|Speed of payment processing||Instant|
Google Pay Deposit Services
Using his service, you can easily deposit funds on betting sites that accept Google Pay in a few taps. Before that, you should tie your active bank card to the e-wallet. At the same time, you have no restrictions on the number of cards you can add.
When you make a deposit, the payment processor does not send the actual card number. Instead, it generates a special virtual account number, which contains all the necessary data about the holder.
Betting Sites with Google Pay
Below, you can check the table with information about the top online bookmakers that support the Google Pay service. All of them are trusted, reliable, and have licenses issued by official gambling committees. As a result, you can count on fair odds, adequate coefficient, and timely payment without being afraid of being scammed.
150% Up To ₹30,000
500% Bonus Up to ₹75,000
100% Up To ₹20,000
100% Bonus Up to ₹20 000
100% Bonus Up To ₹2,500
100% Bonus Up to ₹2,500
100% Bonus Up to ₹10,000
100% Bonus Up to 3,000 INR
100% Bonus up to 25.000 INR
60% Bonus Up to ₹30,000
Banks That Support Google Pay Payments Online
Since this payment method is handy and easy, it has gained wide popularity among bettors worldwide. Currently, there are hundreds of banks where you can order a physical or virtual card and connect it to the Google Pay account.
Among the most popular of them are the following:
- American Express;
- Starling Bank;
- Monzo, and others.
If you want to get an exhausted list of supported financial institutions, you can proceed to the Google Pay official website and click on the “Banks and partners” link in the site’s footer. In the opened window, you can check available banks according to their locations.
Do Google Pay Deposits Charge Fees?
If you decide to replenish your account with a deposit card, the system does not charge you any fees. This is one of the main peculiarities of this payment processor that makes it stand against its competitors.
How to Make Deposits in Betting Sites with Google Pay
Before you can place a deposit and bet on your favorite team, you should pass through several stages. First, you should create your private profile on Google Pay and connect it to your bank account. After that, you should register on the online betting platform and integrate the payment processor account into your profile on the bookmaker. Check out all these stages in the sections below.
How to create a Google Pay account?
First of all, you should create a Google Pay account. This is a fairly simple process that consists of the following steps.
- Use your mobile device to proceed to the Google Play store to get the appropriate APK.
- Launch the executive file and install the application on your smartphone or tablet.
- Now, you can select the language for the menu and tap to proceed further.
- If you have a relevant Google account, then the system automatically detects it and offers you to log in via account ID.
- Now, the system also automatically finds your SIM card number. In the case you have a mobile device with 2 SIM cards, you should specify the one you used while creating the bank account.
- At this stage, you should allow the application to get access to your location and contacts for a better user experience and stable working of the system. After that, the system sends a message with a special code on your phone number.
- After you pass the verification stage, you should select the type of secure access to your Google Pay account. For example, you can choose between a Google PIN code or a pattern.
Integration of Google Pay and bank accounts
Now you have created your Google Pay profile and are ready to connect it with your bank account. Otherwise, it will be impossible to process payments. To do it, you should take the following steps.
- Log into your payment processor’s account and find the profile icon in the top right corner of the screen.
- After that, the system shows you the window where you need to tap on the “Add new bank account.”
- Now, you need to select the bank option from the provided list. At the time of writing, there are hundreds of banks that cooperate with Google Pay, so you will definitely find a suitable option
- At this stage, Google Pay sends a special message to the bank, so it can verify your data. Everything happens in an automatic mode and within five minutes maximum.
- Now, you need to verify your bank account as well. To do it, you should input the last six digits of your bank card and tap to proceed further.
- After that, you should fill in a UPI code that helps connect your Google Pay and bank account. In the case you do not have or do not remember it, you can tap on the appropriate button and follow simple instructions.
When everything is ready, you need to find a reliable and trusted bookmaker to create a private account via any available ways (email, in one click, via phone, or social media networks). After that, you should proceed to your profile settings and upload one of the required documents which can prove your identity. Only after data verification you are able to move to the depositing.
- Log into your private account and proceed to the “Deposit” section. As a rule, you can find it in the site’s header.
- Select the currency type you would like to use (if you have not done it during the registration stage).
- Specify the Google Pay option among provided ones and tap on it.
- Now, the system requests your name, ID, and number.
- Fill in the amount you would like to place on your account and tap to proceed further.
- At this stage, you should launch the application and agree to proceed with the transaction.
After that, your funds are credited to the account almost instantly, no matter what type of betting sites you use.
At the same time, there are situations when this payment gateway may not work on the side because of technical difficulties from the processor or the bookmaker side. In this case, you can use the IMPS/UPI bank transfer.
This method will work because Google Pay is a unified payment interface, so you can also enter a UPI ID/number. In other cases, you can first transfer money to the operator to the specified UPI ID and then fill in the transaction ID as proof of payment.
Withdraw Process with Google Pay
After you wager your bonus funds and are ready to withdraw winnings, you should log into your private account to find the cashier option. After that, most online bookmakers come with a similar withdrawal algorithm,
- Explore the list of the provided withdrawal methods and select the appropriate option.
- Fill in the amount of funds you would like to cash out and click to submit the action. Make sure that you do have automatic withdrawals where you set up other payment gateways. If you have one, then you can see the amount of remaining funds you can cash out.
- Now, you need to specify the type of your card and the last four digits to pass the verification process.
After that, the system checks if your card is still valid and processes the transaction. Most Google Pay betting sites operate similarly to the above-mentioned algorithm.
What Are the Pros and Cons of Making a Google Pay Deposit at a Betting Site?
Like any payment processor, Google Pay has its own advantages and drawbacks. Below, you can check the main of them to get a big picture.
Almost instant processing of deposit transactions
Trusted and secure payment method that guarantees that your data will not be leaked or hacked
There are no fees on depositing funds no matter what type of card you use
To proceed the transaction, you have no need to share your card info
The system keeps a detailed record of all transactions, so you can study their history at any time
It is extremely easy to use and supported on most up-to-date mobile devices
Not all bookmakers support this payment method
Start Depositing with Google Pay for Cricket Betting
You can easily enjoy cricket betting as well as all other sports if you are a member of an online bookmaker. All you need to do is to find and register on a reliable online betting site that cooperates with trusted providers. After that, you should do the following:
- Visit the cashier section, add your private financial details and place the minimum required deposit amount.
- Choose the live or pre-match type of betting and proceed to the appropriate section.
- Select the particular match, choose the odd type, and input the amount you would like to place.
- Confirm the action.
After that, the system creates a bet slip and sends it to your private profile, where you can monitor its status. As soon as the match ends and the result is known, you receive notifications via the internal message system and on the relevant email address you mentioned during the registration.